Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wha' happened?

Lilly was playing awesomely on the floor tonight. Since she was so content entertaining herself, I figured I'd entertain myself. I was surfing the Dr. Phil website (yes I do have an obsession with the show! And this is Mari if you can't figure that one out). Well, I was so intrigued by whatever I was looking at, I don't even remember what now.

But before I got so fascinated by whatever I was looking at this is what I saw -




Then when I looked up again, and this is what was there!!!




I didn't see any of it happen! But hey it happened, somehow she did a 180 AND rolled to her belly! Pretty darn cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WO WO WO Abby did it Tuesday and Lilly did it Wednesday? THAT IS AMAZING!!!! They should be sisters. :)

Tara said...

Go Lilly, go! She is adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Glad it led me to yours! :)