Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Par-Tay



So Sunday evening a surprise birthday bash was held for Rachel. It was for her big 3-0! She might hurt me for calling it a 30th birthday party! I think she told me she was actually turning 25? Doug arranged the whole thing and I must say I was very impressed. Kudos to Doug. It was a massive cookout at Sesqui Park and there were tons of friends and family. Lots of fun and good food. Here are a few memories.


We're trying to wean Eric off the pacifier...





Funny games we like to play with kids. That's why you have kids after all, right? Uncle Marshall with cousins Katie and Cole.





Lilly star gazing.




Put me down Uncle Eric!





Mari and "little" bro Michael. Nice braces dude.





Look no baby. She was held hostage once we got to the party.





Aunt Rachel and her FIRST ever (and coolest to be ever) niece Lilly.


2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the pictures! I hardly took any - so these are great!

Melissa said...

Thanks for the pictures! I was wondering how the party went!