Olivia is already 3 months old now! Holy cow how time flies. Also, it's amazing to see the difference that two measley months make - look at the difference between Lilly and Olivia in these pictures! Isabel was a ball of energy as usual, thank goodness Eric was there to play and rough house with her. Isabel still refuses to call her sister by her proper name and still calls her "The Baby". She has no problem calling Lilly by her name! She will even make sure you know that Olivia is NOT Lilly, but that she is indeed The Baby.
MMMmmm. Chips and apple juice. Good times. Oh and by the way, what gene pool does this kid come from? Blonde curly hair???
I can't wait until Lilly is this 10 pounder size! You can really throw them around your hip at that size! Olivia is my twin - I have to scan a baby picture of me - it's really scary! Eli even mentioned she looks more like my kid than hers!
Lilly looks like the Godfather here. Hehe.
These cousins are gonna get in trouble. Whatever you do Lilly don't listen to Isabel!! Next time we'll try to get pictures of Lilly awake!
2 comments:
LOVE the pictures! Aren't cousins the best! I can't wait to hold Lilly again...I haven't seen her in a while, Marshall and I need to come by soon!
Oh, my girls! I'm so proud of all my girls.
Mama Ellie
Post a Comment