The first one is a really nice 10 point that looks like he's probably bigger than the 12 point I took last year.

I didn't get good side pictures of this deer so it could be the same 10 point as above but it looks to me like it's only got 8 points but again it is a very nice deer for this area.

And here's one from a few weeks ago. You can see the racks on the deer from just a few weeks ago are much more underdeveloped than they are this week. You can see four bucks in this picture and most exciting is they are hanging around during the daylight hours. Look at the spread on that buck, he has some really nice potential and may even be the 10 point in the later picture. Like a dummy, I let the bunjee cord around the camera get in the way of the lens a little.

Ok, so this one wasn't from this year but this guy gets me very excited every time I look at him. This picture was taken almost in my back yard. I call him the "big nine" and hope to meet him this year.
3 comments:
Wow, those are some big deer! I can picture them hanging in your house now...
...I can only assume your parents failed to take you as a young boy to see the movie BAMBI...
It wouldn't have made for a very good movie if bambi's mom hadn't been killed.
Post a Comment