Sunday, July 25, 2010

School Daze and Lilly Update

SCHOOL DAZE

There's not too much going on here at the Jones Farm. Summer semester for Eric is winding down. He's exempted both his Calculus 3 (yes that's THREE) final exam and his Intro to Engineering final exam. So that's two A's for those classes. That leaves him with only one final exam to take next week for his other engineering course. He is the smartest man alive!



And then of course, I'm making an A in his Art Appreciation class! I still have to take a final exam and write a final essay - uggghh. So much work for an elective filler!


LILLY UPDATE

Not too much to update on Lilly. My last appointment went well. Still dilated 2 - 3 cm. The doctor said I'm ready to go whenever and she's expecting her this upcoming week. Very exciting. I've been having painful contractions every morning around 2 or 3 am. I get excited and then they go away. Lilly was quite naughty yesterday night; had me up for a couple hours with contractions and back pain. Once that was done the wiggle worm wouldn't stay still! She was bouncing around and wouldn't let her poor mama go to sleep. So I was up all morning since 2:30am! That girl's already trouble I must say. The least she could do is show up! I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes.




Then of course, I have to acknowledge Lilly's Daddy. What a wonderful husband posting all that nice stuff about me! He really made me sound good! Don't be fooled though. I must say Eric is a pretty good darn husband to put up with me, especially lately with all these hormones! I love him a million and I can't wait to share little Lilly with him! I know she'll love him tons. He is going to make a wonderful dad (just look at him and Isabel!)


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Where is the waterfall?!? That's an awesome picture-taking spot! And that's the biggest Coke bottle I've ever seen someone drink!! We are waiting (im)patiently for Lilly!

Mari said...

Haha, yeah that Coke bottle was a big joke when we were in Gatlinburg last year. We were so thirsty and thats all we had!! Those waterfalls are also in Gatlinburg, you'll have to drive if you want some pictures!! But that whole area is really beautiful.

susan w said...

Every morning when I go to Katie's I always expect Rachel to tell me "Mari is in the hospital!" But so far...no announcement!..I know the baby will come here when she is completely ready!

Enjoy these last few moments as just man and wife!