Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lilly - Tadpole to Frog




I am posting to update everyone on Lilly's progress. It seems like she's taking her sweet ole time to get here! Although I know she will be here before we know it. Well, we had our 36 week doctor's appointment today. Sorry if I go TMI, but oh well, I am excited. Everything went very well. I am already 2 cm dilated and I've been having contractions daily! So Lilly Pad is starting to pack her bags! Also, she's been head down and dropped for the last two weeks. My belly is a little small apparantly, so they are going to measure her on ultrasound next week. I know it's just that she's a small baby, since our family always has little 5 and 6 pounders! I'm not complaining one bit! We will post ultrasound pictures next week, so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

That's so exciting! What if she came on Eric's birthday? How awesome would that be??? Keep us posted!

Melissa said...

OMG Mari!!! She's probably going to be here really soon! Someone better call me! Good luck, I can't wait!