Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Great Debate

Okay. So the most current subject of debate on the Jones Farm has been over a hair cut. Eric is in the opinion that Lilly's hair should not be cut, but rather be constantly put back with a clip all the time.

Let me argue my point here. The childs "bangs" are growing at a rate approximately 14.7 times faster than the rest of her hair. This has resulted in a comb over. Not only that but she is starting to resemble "Flock of Seagulls". Yeah, you remember that 80's band. Well, let me just show you the evidence.

Exhibit A -





Exhibit B -






Case in point - the child needs her bangs cut.

Now I will leave this for a jury of my peers to decide.


Oh and yes, Saturday's big birthday bash was a blast. I will post on that once I get some time!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a gentle trim.

Mama

Eric and Mari Jones said...

Did I miss something and this became a deomcracy or something?

Anonymous said...

Go for a hair cut!

Anonymous said...

do not cut her hair

Anonymous said...

If they are bangs, then yes, they need to be cut. If her hair is growing out, then no, clip it. Eli

Anonymous said...

I agree with Eli. Bangs trimmed is OK but don't cut off her curls, etc. Even with bangs, she can wear her little bows.

Anonymous said...

I vote for cut the bangs cause I know first hand how much easier life is when you're not constantly re-clipping the clips! Their hair grows so flippin' fast though!