Could she be any cuter???? Wish I could have seen her enjoy her cake. Looks like she had lots of fun and I bet so did Mommy and Daddy cleaning her up. See you this weekend my Lilly girl.
Happy birthday Lilly!! She is sooo precious. I just love reading your posts! She is doing so well. You guys are such wonderful parents and Lilly is blessed to have been born into such a loving, dedicated family!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to Lilly!
More pictures...please.. ;-)
Could she be any cuter???? Wish I could have seen her enjoy her cake. Looks like she had lots of fun and I bet so did Mommy and Daddy cleaning her up. See you this weekend my Lilly girl.
Grandma Jones
Hey Lilly - there's a little something on your face.
Excited for your party tomorrow!
Happy birthday Lilly!! She is sooo precious. I just love reading your posts! She is doing so well. You guys are such wonderful parents and Lilly is blessed to have been born into such a loving, dedicated family!
Post a Comment