Thanks for visiting our blog. We will try to keep you up to date on the happenings in our lives and around the farm.
Happy World Down Syndrome Day! Give Lilly a squeeze from me! I love those purple tights she's rocking!
Is she really sitting up by herself? Lilly is awesome. I miss my baby girl.Mom J.
Ha, no she's not sitting by herself. That picture took about 10 takes to get before her toppling over. Having a block in front of her helps her balance and stay up for a few seconds :)Mari
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Happy World Down Syndrome Day! Give Lilly a squeeze from me! I love those purple tights she's rocking!
Is she really sitting up by herself? Lilly is awesome. I miss my baby girl.
Mom J.
Ha, no she's not sitting by herself. That picture took about 10 takes to get before her toppling over. Having a block in front of her helps her balance and stay up for a few seconds :)
Mari
Post a Comment