Even after heart surgery I can make her laugh. I think she was laughing for my benefit though. We hung up the picture Aunt Rachel took a few days before we left for surgery.
We got all packed up when we got word we were heading to our very own room and out of the PCICU. There is a baby in there somewhere.
It was an exhausting trip up four flights of stairs to our own room. We made Lilly walk the whole way.
We got this pretty hair bow in our Annabelle Basket. Since Lilly doesn't have a whole lot of hair yet we improvised.
Mama promising her that when she gets home she'll get toys, ponies, games, cookies, candy, etc.....
And this is the "I just busted out of the hospital" outfit.
4 comments:
LOL, great pictures!! Love her big smile in that one picture!
Oh my princess! Things will get better. .....
Happy Valentine's Day!
Lilly have a beautiful day!
Sweet pictures! Now let's see some of her at home!
Post a Comment