This is the no dog zone....for now of course. I suspect the four legged critters will become Lilly's best buds in no time and she'll be asking if one(or all) of them can sleep with her.

Here is some of Leslie's free hand wall art.

The changing pad and dresser that her mama and papa bought for her. Also, there's the car seat that Lilly's cousin Katie is letting her borrow.

Lilly's Grandma Jones spent so much time looking for the perfect rug for her and she found it. There were definitely some colors missing from the room but blue isn't one of them any more. Try not to get it dirty Lilly, it's hand made and I am afraid to try to clean it.

The glider will get a ton of use I'm sure. Thanks for that one as well mama. There's more wall art and you can see the froggy night light and the lamp on the wall has frogs on it as well. The quilt was made by a long time family friend Sue Kuhn, it's beautiful.

The pink blanket on the crib was made by Lilly's Great Grandma Baggerly. We were so excited to have finally earned one of her blankets, of course we had to have a baby to get one but it was worth it. She will be plenty warm this winter. Mari drew the pictures on the wall and colored them in. Very creative.

The shelves in the corner had to be greased up to fit in that nook(I also had to cut out the baseboards on the wall but don't look too closely when you come over, the shelves are now permanent). We got the shelves and this frog, uh, thing from IKEA. We've got it full of diapers and bibs right now.
2 comments:
I love it!! You guys did such a great job!
I love Lilly's Pad and I love that title for it too! The green and purples are so fun! I love the blog - I love your writing! Can't wait to hear more!
Post a Comment