Lilly has surprised me ever since Forrest was born. I was afraid she'd be jealous and not like her little brother. But she has been in love with him ever since he came home. I am constantly begging for kisses and it takes a lot of work to get one, but if Forrest is within reach, he gets about a million kisses (along with slobbery and boogery hair as a result). Lately, she's taken an interest in helping take care of him. She insists that he always has his pacifier whether he wants it or not and she's also very willing to wipe his butt! It's hilarious. I'm so glad she is such a good sister, I know they will be the best of buds. And I'm sure that Eric and I will get ganged up on by the two of them!! (Oh and Happy TWO Month Birthday Forrest!!!)
1 comment:
Oh how sweet is she and so grown up!
Grandma J.
Post a Comment