Friday, October 28, 2011

Totally Random




Okay, yes I am dork. But I can't let this one go by undocumented. I think I have spent money on the BEST deal EVER!!!

So our remote for directv has been crapping out - it could have been the fact that it has been chewed up by a dog.... But anyway, so I went in search of a new remote. If you go to walmart they are like $20 plus. So of course I search tried and true Amazon. And low and behold the exact same remote ranges in prices from $0.59 to $25.00. Huh, 59 cents really for a brand honkin' new remote????

What do I have to lose with 59 cents!? Okay, so shipping was $5. Well $5.59 later, the remote works like the bomb!!! And I even programmed it to work the tv and dvd player!! (With a little help of the internet).

That's what I'm talking about. The simple things in life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mari, you are awesome! I love you more than ever.......
Mama