So we've been slow to post. But that doesn't mean it's been slow here at the Jones Farm.
Lilly is loving the summer- that means lots of pool time. She has turned into a fish. When you put her on her belly, she does her little doggy paddle and she loves to kick the water.
Also, she turned TEN whole months a couple weeks ago, yikes! She is a superstar sitter too now. We are still working on the crawling thing, she's got the will, just working on the way at the moment.
She has also been going to the ENT lately for her ear issues. She got all the infection cleared up, but her hearing tests are still bum. Apparantly there is still a bunch of fluid behind her ear drums, yipee. So July 22nd, she is going in to have ear tubes placed. I hope this bout of anesthesia treats her better than last time! I can't deal with nightmares and bad sleep for another 4 weeks!!! I do wish it could be done sooner, so she could hear sooner!!!! But that's when they could do it, so we're stuck with it.
Another cool thing though, when she's prompted to, she will sign "eat" during mealtimes! How freakin awesome is that!! She is clapping too and occasionally waving as well. She's finally turning into a person slowly but surely :)
Eric is back in school - summer school, bleh. My work is steady, and I'm lovin it. Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment