Monday, December 27, 2010

Santa Came!

I haven't said those words with such enthusiasm in such a long time!! You see, Santa Claus quit visiting me a while ago. But now he's back!! Lilly's been so good that he decided he'd start visiting us again!

Here is what we all woke up to.



Then we went to Mama and Papa's house next door.



And what do you know Santa left some gifts there too! Holy Moly. This is what we found when we walked in.



Cool octopus that says colors in English, Spanish, AND French. Whoa, cool.



The Martins were also visiting Mama's house. So we got to visit with them as well.

Nom nom nom.





Isabel did a great job of handing out presents!





We went to Grandma Jones' house later Christmas afternoon. And again Santa stopped there too! I am a scatter brain and it was a zoo there that I didn't get any pictures there. I'm sure there are some pictures floating around on the other blogs! We had yummy lasagna dinner over there as well.

We had a great first Christmas with Lilly. We look forward to many more!!!

Then the day after Christmas we were surprised to wake up to a couple inches of snow! And it continued to snow throughout the day. I didn't go out to play in it, it was a little too cold. Oh well. Next year. It was very pretty though!

I did let the dogs play a little while I went to feed the horses. Notice you don't see Rocky in these pictures - he's become a party pooper and he just sat at the door the entire time!



Peanut eating the snow.



The horses were frisky and running around. They liked the snow too.



George - not so much a fan of snow. As you can see, I had to literally kick him out.



So pretty.

No comments: